Not sure how the online ordering process works? Here’s an explanation of each step to help you out.
But if you have any questions about ordering (or your order), don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team.
- Using our online calculator, enter the relevant information for your order—colours, material, size, shape, and so on. The calculator will show you how much your order will cost, and the expected delivery date.
- Click the “Configure Now” button to move to the next step of the order process. If you’re not already logged in, you’ll be asked to log in. (You can also sign up if you don’t have a customer account.)
- Enter any additional information needed for your order (purchase order numbers, label roll configurations, etc.) and your delivery addresses. You’re also given the option to order an artwork services or test print.
- You’ll now see an overview of your order. Make sure it’s correct, then accept our Terms & Conditions. You’ll now be redirected to our payment provider where you can finalise your payment.
- After you’ve placed your order you’ll receive a detailed order confirmation via email. This order confirmation email will also contain the Upload ID you need to upload your label artwork files. (Here’s some more information about label artwork delivery.)
Tools & Resources:
In order to review and test our materials & print quality most comprehensively, we recommend requesting a complimentary Sample Pack.
Use Our Online Calculator Tool and Calculate the Costs of Your Custom-Roll Labels in Real-Time.